Whether you want to know how many pages is 6000 words or 5000 words, there are a few factors you must first consider:
- How is your paper formatted?
- Is it single-spaced or double-spaced?
- What size font?
- What are the margins?
These questions must be answered before you can have any idea how many pages you need to write. However, there is a certain standard that most instructors will request.
- 1-inch margins on all size
- 12-point font
- Arial or Times New Roman font
Of course, this can vary depending on the teacher or the institution, so make sure you read all the instructions as carefully as possible. Assuming your paper needs to follow this standard format, 6000 words is around 22 pages, and a 5000 word essay is about 19 pages.
If this seems like a lot to write, you’re not alone! Many students wait until the last minute to start an assignment, or they don’t realize that they need to do so much work. That’s where we come in! We are a world-class essay writing service that can meet any deadline and complete as many pages as you need! We have university-educated experts in all fields, meaning that no matter your topic, we are able to write a solid paper that is sure to get top grades!
Not only do we offer custom papers, we want to do everything we can for you to succeed, so we also offer expert tips on our website, free of charge.
How Long Is 5000 Words? How Long Will It Take Me to Write?
It depends largely on the amount of research required in addition to your typing speed and writing abilities. Our highly experienced professionals can write about 1000 words/hour. That’s our secret! We hire such qualified individuals that work so efficiently that we can meet tight deadlines and still offer the lowest possible prices!
Not everyone is a writing expert, though, so it would take most people a lot longer to complete a paper of this length. In fact, most students will start weeks in advance and work well over 40 hours on an academic task such as this one.
If you want to know what is 5000 words in pages, it probably means that you are wondering how much time you need to complete your assignment. It’s likely going to take about 20-40 hours, though if you don’t have the time to create your essay, it’s not too late! Buzzessay.com is here for you!
Tips for Writing 6000 Words or More
Since we are determined for you to prosper in school, our experts want to provide tips for staying sane while writing longer papers.
Follow These Tips to Ensure Success:
- Start early. It’s important to begin thinking about your topic of choice as soon as you know about the assignment. If possible, don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Don’t worry about proofreading until the end. You can always go back and edit, but if you have something you want to include, do it and then revise later.
- Organize your ideas before starting to write. Make sure you have done all your research and have created an outline. This will definitely speed up the process.
- Don’t repeat yourself to meet the required word count. How long is 5000 words? It’s very long, but don’t let this make you sacrifice quality. Repetitions will not go unnoticed by your professor.
- Try to eat well and stay hydrated while working on your schoolwork. It may sound silly, but you need to make sure that you have energy and are properly nourished to create solid arguments in your paper.
If You Have to Write a 5000 Word Essay, We Are Here to Help!
Understanding how much you need to write is essential before starting to work on an essay. This will help you allot the appropriate amount of time, and understand how much research and discussion is required. Usually, an essay of this length needs support from literature. At Buzzessay.com, we have access to thousands of databases, including peer-reviewed journals; we also understand all citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, and more!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are feeling overwhelmed and want to receive an A+ essay at the lowest possible price!